Header

06 March, 2015

Eyes ❁

Hello!

One of my electives at school is Visual Art, and we're currently doing a project focused on 'infinity'; inspired by Shaun Gladwell. For my artwork, I've asked a few of my family and friends if I could take a picture of their eyes. Then, I'm planning to use Photoshop to twist the pupil into an infinity symbol. I'm so excited to see how they turn out!

For this blogpost, I'm going to show the exquisite eyes I have photographed. Every single one of them is spectacular!

Click 'read more' to discover the eyes...!

This is my eye!




















None of these photos have been edited.

---

Thank you to everyone who volunteered to let me take a photograph of their eyes! They're truly amazing :-)

Can't wait to see how they turn out when I use photoshop, I'll make a blogpost about them very soon!

Thanks for reading!
See you next Friday,
- Ellie xo



---
---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a cool idea! My favourite was the one of the baby/toddler. The cat eye gave me a bit of a scare, I wasn't expecting it!

    - Manna :D
    MannaFest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, thank you! the cat eye is quite frightening, but it's one of my favourite ones :-) x

      Delete