Header

27 March, 2015

Melbourne Bucketlist


Hello everyone!

I'm flying to Melbourne tomorrow, and I can't freaking wait! 
I'm going to be doing so many things - from shopping, cafes, the Ed Sheeran concert, and of course, taking excellent photos :-)

So be prepared for a very long blogpost next week, as it will be all about my trip to Melbourne, photos, and hopefully a haul.

Now, let's begin my bucketlist for Melbourne... 
  • KONCENT - 270A Conventry Street, South Melbourne
  • LOVE FROM MARLEY - Shop 238 Pakenham Street, Echuca
  • LULU DESIGN STORE - 322A & 324 Carlisle Street, Balaclava
  • SCALLY AND TROMBONE - 331 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
  • KINDLING - 93 Johnston Street, Collingwood
  • MOCKINGBIRD SING - 60 Mostyn Street, Castlemine
  • A QUIRK OF FATE - 289 High Street, Northcote
  • MODERN TIMES - 311 Smith Street, Collingwood
  • FINE & SUNNY - Shop 7, 141 Eighth Street, Mildura
  • QUIRK COLLECTIVE - Shop 85, Pakington Street, Geelong West
  • THE RAW KITCHEN - 181A High Street, Fremantle
  • TYPO 211 Latrobe St, Shop GD44
  • PRESSED JUICES - Shop 2 / 15 Collins Street
  • PANA CHOCOLATE - 491 Church Street, Richmond 
---

I highly doubt that I will be able to visit all of these shops, but hey, I'll definitely try!
If you know any other cool places to visit in Melbourne, comment down below, or on my latest Instagram photo! (@_ellieboucher).

Thanks for reading!
See you next Friday,
- Ellie xo

---
---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment