Header

08 August, 2014

July Favourites ❁

Whoops, I think I'm eight days late with the 'July Favourites', but I'd still love to share them with you!

I've discovered heaps of cool new things lately, mainly from posts on Instagram, Pinterest and Polyvore, like tattoo chokers and Jasmine Dowling's lovely collection.

Here is my list of the top five things I have been loving this past month..

Click 'read more' to see my July favourites!

01. 5SOS Fanzine + T-Shirt Super Deluxe Package
I literally pre-ordered the 5SOS package the first week it came out (which was about two months ago, I believe?) and I was so excited when it arrived in the mail!
Inside the package was the new exclusive 5 Seconds of Summer tee which was only available until the album release date. It also came with a super rad lyric book and the deluxe CD!

02. Chokers
I've seen so many chokers going around Instagram, and I'm following so many people who are selling them, too! So I just had to get myself one, but then I went a bit too far and I bought myself three different chokers from three different labels... oops! Totally worth it, though.
My 'planet' choker from 'ree the label' arrived only yesterday, and my 'pentagram' choker from 'choked the label' arrived this afternoon! But sadly, I'm going to have to send it back as it fell apart straight away when I tried it on! I was very disappointed. Now, I'm waiting for my tattoo choker to arrive, from this etsy shop.

03. Jasmine Dowling
Jasmine Dowling's collection is utterly beautiful. I'm loving her new collection 'Wonder + Wander'. The quotes that feature on her artwork are amusing and just simply awesome!
I'm so tempted to buy one - but it looks like I'm going to have to save up my pocket money!
To see Jasmine's collection, visit: http://www.jasminedowling.com/

04. Wattpad
I've known about Wattpad for ages, but I kind of grew apart from it, either because my favourite users weren't updating anymore or because I just simply couldn't find any more good stories. One afternoon, I decided to go back on there again, and oh my lord, I have discovered so many great stories.
The fanfic I am currently reading now is 'Fall' by the user fivesaucewhoop.
Oh gosh, the feels.
To check out the story, visit here.

05. Black Milk Clothing
I heard about Black Milk Clothing from one of my Mum's younger colleagues, who wore different Harry Potter leggings everyday. I hopped onto the website and oh my gosh, it is the coolest brand of clothing I have ever seen. They have recently released their new 'Disney: Princesses & Villains' line, and they are fantastic. I'm planning to buy a new swimsuit there for my trip to Queensland next year! The only problem is, I don't know which one to choose...
Visit Black Milk Clothing here: http://blackmilkclothing.com/

---

Well, there you have it!
I hope you enjoyed, and make sure you check out the websites provided!

See you next Friday,
-Ellie x


---


---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment