Header

01 August, 2014

My August Playlist

There has been so many good songs out lately, from 'Chandelier' by Sia to 'Lost Boy' by 5sos.

Now since it's the beginning of August today (the year has gone by so fast!), I will be sharing my August playlist with you ☻

Click 'read more' to see my August playlist!


O1; 'All About That Bass' by Meghan Trainor
I recently discovered this song last night and it is a m a z i n g. It definitely lifts up my spirits!

O2; 'Dollhouse' by Melanie Martinez
'Dollhouse' is another song I have recently discovered last night. The music to this song is spectacular and the lyrics are deep. The music video is kinda creepy, but cool at the same time. I love it!

O3; 'Lost Boy' by 5 Seconds of Summer
This song is my jam oh my gosh. Utterly perfect, full stop.

O4; 'Boom Clap' by Charlie XCX
This song is on TFIOS movie and, oh dear, here come the tears again.

O5; 'Chandelier' by Sia.
Oh how I wish I could hit the high notes in this song. God damn it.

O6; 'American Idiot' by 5 Seconds of Summer (cover)
When I found out 5sos covered 'American Idiot' by Green Day, I was hysterical. I swear I listened to this song for about 3 hours...

O7; 'Magic' by Coldplay
Coldplay have released another fantastic song yet again! I'll never get sick of listening to Coldplay, I love them.

O8; 'Sweatpants ft. Problem' by Childish Gambino
Childish Gambino is a spectacular rapper, he is so good at what he does. He releases the best songs.

O9; 'Tightrope' by Illy
I've listened to this song for months now. I'm surprised that I'm not sick of it yet.

1O; 'Baby' by PNAU
I used to have this song on repeat all the time when I was about 8, and I re-discovered it about a month ago now; I'm so happy that I came across it!

11; 'Team' by Lorde
I know this song is kinda old now, but I've been listening to it nonstop!

12; '3005' by Childish Gambino
This is my favourite song that Childish Gambino has made.
I can also rap it pretty well if I do say so myself.

13; 'What I Like About You' by 5 Seconds of Summer (cover)
This is another song that 5sos has covered. 'What I Like About You' was basically a childhood favourite of mine, so I was ecstatic when I found it on one of their EPs.

14; 'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran
This was a track on 'The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' movie, and I immediately fell in love with it.

---

If you haven't heard of these songs before, I definitely recommend you to listen to them! 
They're all fantastic!

-Ellie x

---


---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment