Header

29 August, 2014

Pros & Cons of Me ❁

Hey!

We've all got our little pros and cons about ourselves, and it's what makes us, well, us!
Here are the little pros and cons about myself.
Enjoy!

Wow I suck at introductions.

Click 'read more' to see the pros & cons of me!


- PROS -
  • I can clean really well, I believe. My OCD goes crazy when I get into cleaning, I try to never leave a spot of dust or a smudge anywhere.
  • I'm always happy to help! No matter what you need, I'll still be more than happy to help you out.
  • I'm quite creative.
  • I can be quiet if you really need me to be, haha!
  • Cooking is my speciality.
  • I'm quite a romantic person (´▽`ʃƪ)♡
  • I'm a bit of a cuddly person c:
  • I'm always up for adventuring!
  • I like relaxing and chilling out.

- CONS -
  • My OCD can get a bit out of hand... I try to tidy, clean and fix everything and anything!
  • I may have said that I was happy to help, but that doesn't mean I can help with everything! I'm not actually good at helping..
  • My creative ideas don't strike till two hours afterwards, when I needed it most.
  • I can be quite loud, sassy and sarcastic - but that's only if I'm comfortable around you!
  • Once I cook it, you're going to have to put it in the oven for me - I always seem to burn myself.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic.
  • I can get way too cuddly, tee hee c:
  • I'm only up for adventuring if I really want to go there or if there's hardly any people, because my social anxiety will go on overdrive!
  • I'm a tad bit too lazy (◡‿◡✿)
---

I hope you enjoyed!

See you next Friday,
-Ellie x

---


---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment