Header

14 November, 2014

Lately ❁



Blogpost inspired by Rachelle's blogpost 
---

Hello!

Lately, I've been..

Click 'read more' to see what I have been up to lately!


Listening to - Old songs that I used to listen when I was younger, like 'Thnks Fr Th Mmrs' by Fall Out Boy and 'Baby' by PNAU.

Enjoying - Digital drawing! I do have a Wacom tablet for my laptop to draw on, but I've been enjoying drawing on my iPad recently. You can easily draw with your finger, but it is handy to have an iPad pen with you. I'm currently using the app 'SketchBook Pro' (which does cost money, but it was for free at the time. I sadly can't remember the actual price for it) but SketchBook X works just the same. The only difference between the two apps is that the Pro simply has more brushes, layers and easier access to tools.

Reading - Earlier this month, I finished reading the amazing book 'Eleanor and Park' by Rainbow Rowell (such a wicked name) and I'm dying to read (pun?) 'Dorothy Must Die' by Danielle Page. I adore books/movies/games/tv shows that are based off a fairytale but more twisted up.

Loving - Discovering new blogs to follow and to read! If you'd like, go ahead and comment the blogs that you enjoying reading! I'd really like some new recommendations :-)

---

That's about it for today!

Thanks for reading!
See you next Friday,- Ellie xo

---


---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment