Header

19 December, 2014

Christmas Pinspiration ❁

Hey!

Christmas is less than a week away, and I'm getting more and more excited everyday. In preparation for the big day ahead, I'm hoping to at least make one Christmas craft/snack (maybe even both?).

To get my ideas and inspiration flowing, my main source for that is Pinterest.
These are just some of the things that I have saved to hopefully make by Christmas Day!

Click 'read more' to see my Christmas Pinspiration!


1. Shivery Snow Slime
    Link



2. Fingerprint Christmas Lights
    Link


3. 'Frozen' Christmas Bauble
    Link


4. 'TMNT' Christmas Bauble
    Link


5. Peppermint Sugar Scrub
    Link


6. Santa Brownie Hats
    Link


7. Rice Krispie Christmas Treat
    Link


8. Peppermint Bark Cups
    Link


9. Christmas Strawberries
    Link


10. Peppermint Oreo Truffles
    Link


11. Snowy Chocolate Pinecones
      Link


---

Ah, I'm getting sooo excited for Christmas! I'm also very glad that it's the summer holidays!

Thanks for reading!
See you next Friday,
- Ellie xo

---


---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

No comments:

Post a Comment