Header

06 February, 2018

January Favourites

Hey!

Can you believe it's February already? January has already gone and for me, it was filled with lovely memories and fun events. 

Click 'read more' to see what my January favourites were..



1. My 18th 

My birthday was on January 13, and I celebrated being 18 with my close friends and family. I had such a lovely time and I hope everyone else did too :-)



2. Embroidery

As a birthday gift, one of my friend's put together a cute embroidery kit for me :-) I've been addicted to it! It's an art form that I've been wanting to try for a while now, and it's so fun and relaxing, except for when I get stuck trying to accomplish French knots...
This little owl piece came as a beginner's kit so you can learn, practice and get a feel of how to embroidery. The owl may not be finished yet, but it still looks super cute :-)


3. BYS 'Berries' Eyeshadow Palette

The 'Berries' palette is filled with 12 lovely, warm colours, names ranging from 'peachy', 'royalty' to 'berry haze'. The product is also nice and pigmented and great for a beginner or to practice with and play around with eyeshadow, as it's quite cheap.



4. Bo Burnham

Bo Burnham has been one of my favourite comedians for years - since I discovered one of his comedic songs on his YouTube channel. I've watched his shows 'Make Happy' and 'What.' about fifty times each, and have listened to his songs and other shows on Spotify daily. His jokes and songs are clever and witty - I definitely recommend checking him out! If you have Netflix, his show 'Make Happy' is available on there, and his show 'What.' is available for free on his YouTube channel. Make sure to check out his Spotify too, where you will be able to listen to everything!


5. Vegetarian Buddha Bowls

Buddha Bowls have been one of my favourite meals to eat whilst being a vegetarian. Pictured below are my two favourites - the first buddha bowl is filled with: chickpeas, sweet potato, broccolini, red onion and tahini dressing drizzled on top.
The second bowl is filled with: carrots, yellow capsicum, red onion, zucchini, beetroot, pumpkin, sweet potato and parmesan. They're all rainbows of goodness!





Thanks for reading!


Until next time,

- Ellie-mae xx






---


---


Need a sign?

Here it is ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment