Header

02 January, 2015

2014 Reader Favourites ❁

Today's blogpost is inspired by A Beautiful Mess' blogpost.

---

Hello everyone, and welcome to 2015!
I'm so pleased at how far my blog has come throughout the year, and I only started in late July/early August. Today, I've put together a blogpost of my top 5 most read blogposts of 2014!

Click 'read more' to see my most read blogposts of 2014!


5. 'My Favourite Photos ❁ - part uno'


4. 'Pot Plants ❁'


3. 'September Favourites ❁'


2. 'My Plans For The Holidays ❁'


1. 'My Favourite Photos ❁ - part due'


---

Well there you have it!
Thank you so, so, so much for being apart of 'Quirky But Not Cool' throughout 2014. 
I do hope you'll stay throughout the many years to come!
You've all been amazing, thank you again :-) x

Until next Friday,
- Ellie xo

---


---

Need a sign?
Here it is 

2 comments: