Header

15 January, 2018

18th Birthday Haul

Hi!

At last, I'm finally 18! I celebrated my birthday on the 13th with close family and friends with pizza, pasta & numerous cakes and sweets. I then later went out to a bar with a close friend who also turned 18 at midnight :-)

This was the outfit I wore that night:
it's my birthday! ♡ // #OOTD // #392 ~ 130118

I was also spoilt rotten with gifts from my friends and family. Thank you all for coming & for the birthday wishes & gifts, I appreciate it xx

Click 'read more' below to see my birthday haul..




Pictured: Collette clutches & handbag

Pictured: Jeffree Star x Manny Mua'I'm Shook'  liquid lipstick
I wore this liquid lipstick the night of my birthday, and oh my god, it is the best?! It was so smooth to put on, and lasted for quite some time. The shade is absolutely lovely as well, and the packaging is so pretty :-)

Pictured: Apple Factory 'Cinderella' glass slipper perfume

Pictured: "   "

Pictured: Peter Alexander 'Cinderella' nightie
This nightie from Peter Alexander is a dream come true - it's a replica of Cinderella's ball gown and the nightie is the exact same length as it. It's like wearing a cute costume to bed! I feel quite elegant and magical in it~. 

Pictured: Best Wishes sentimental candle

Pictured: Wishlight Bottle, Typo 2018 Buffalo planner & Typo glitter pen 

Pictured: Victoria's Secret 'Temptation' perfume,
Ishka 'Alice in Wonderland' decorative book,
Kikki. K pencil case & Kikki. K pen


Pictured: Neck Mints necklace, Ber Design earrings

Pictured: Vintage trinket glass jar

Pictured: Peter Alexander cupcake pj set


I've been wanting to try embroidery art for a while now -  I've admired a few embroidery artists and how pretty and delicate their creations are, so one of my close friends made an embroidery kit for me! I can't wait to use it :-)

Pictured: Lush 'Intergalactic' bath bomb box set



Pictured: Pandora 'Beauty and the Beast' rose gem charm

Pictured: Pandora cat charm

Pictured: Princess Polly / Therapy rose embroidered heels

Pictured: Ed Sheeran 'Divide' deluxe edition vinyl

Pictured: GHD Air limited edition professional hair dryer

Thank you again everyone for the lovely presents! xx



Thanks for reading!

Until next time,
- Ellie-mae xx


---


---

Need a sign?

Here it is ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment